Darling Howe Home!
Welcome to 3813 37th Ave S in the Howe neighborhood of Minneapolis. This darling home is filled with light and dreamy window-scapes!
Welcoming red front door opens into warm and cozy living room, with polished, honey-colored hardwood floors and light trim. Dine and entertain in style, with combined living and dining room, and wide pass through window to and from the kitchen.
Tons of counter space and cabinetry in the wide kitchen provides a multitude of prep AND storage space.
3 light and bright bedrooms provide plenty of options for room selection and/or home office set up, plus a full bathroom.
What takes the cake is the glorious rear-facing sitting room/sun room! Read or relax while basking in the light from the oversized window, and escape to your own calm and quiet space.
Full basement can become the ultimate workout zone or band practice headquarters, and STILL have plenty of storage space for decor or extra essentials.
Out back is a beautiful backyard with raised dining patio, smart and stylish landscaping, and it’s fully-fenced too!
Walk to Fireroast Coffee and Wine Bar just down the street, OR Riverview Coffee Shop and Wine Bar a few blocks away. Have your mornings and evenings covered either way! Also enjoy delicious meals at Dumpling, The Howe Daily Kitchen and Bar, Meseret Ethiopian, All Square, The Blue Door Pub, and more. Walk to Longfellow Park, or enjoy an evening stroll in Mississippi Gorge Regional Park. Quick and easy light rail access too!
Who do you know who is looking for a darling Howe neighborhood home? Are you the next owner?!
• 2020 – Radon mitigation system added
• 2020 – New refrigerator installed
• 2018 – New chimney liner and chimney cap
• 2016 – AC replaced
• 2016 – New front steps installed
• 2016 – Replaced front siding
• 2016 – New window in bedroom
• 2016 – Ran electrical to garage
• 2016 – New garage roof, door, and garage door opener
• 2014 – New soffits, facia, and gutters installed
• 2011 – Insulation updated
• 2009/2010 – Added glass blocks to basement windows
• Gas – Centerpoint: $64
• Electric – Xcel: $54
• Water/Sewer/Garbage – City of MPLS: $80
• Internet – USI: $50
sq. ft.: 1,116
year built: 1911
taxes: $3,320 (2021)