A bright home in the heart of Linden Hills!
Welcome to 2608 W 41st Street, a beautiful and bright home in the heart of Linden Hills. This darling home is filled with charming surprises and clean styling.
Colorful curb appeal and landscaping out front and along the sides of the home welcome you to the delightful enclosed front porch. Enjoy bug-free evenings overlooking your yard, or wake up slowly while curled up with a cup of coffee.
Open foyer with leaded glass window features, tall ceilings, and light and open stairway. Living room with wide entryways, white trim, hardwood floors, and wide Marvin windows. Formal dining room is spacious, with plenty of room for entertaining with ease.
Completely updated kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, Carrara marble countertops, over-sized sink, and recessed lighting. Mixed cabinetry includes original built ins combined with modern elements, and a large, walk-in pantry space provides copious storage and charm.
Head upstairs to find 3 bedrooms and a full bath on the upper level. Light hardwoods, soothing coloring, and white trim keeps the rooms feeling bright and airy.
Full, unfinished basement provides plenty of storage space for bikes and outdoor equipment for enjoying lake life close to Lake Harriett.
Before heading away from home to enjoy the beautiful lake areas nearby, enjoy your low maintenance lot with front and side yards ONLY! Perennial beds include many native plants, including: prairie drop seed, wild ginger, sage, several types of ornamental grasses and flowers. There is also a grape vine, two types of blueberries, and a cherry tree!
When you are ready to break out the outdoor gear, take advantage of the location by walking, biking, kayaking, and skiing around Lake Harriet all year long. Bde Maka Ska is equally close! With the lakes come even more cheery stops and shops, like Wild Rumpus Bookstore, the Lake Harriet Bandshell, Sebastian Joes, and local restaurants, including Tilia’s, Martina’s, Lake Harriet Brasserie, Zumbro Cafe, and Rosalia.
Who do you know who is looking for a prime Linden Hills location? Are you the next owner?!
• 2021–Main level hardwoods professionally refinished
• 2021–Basement painted
• 2020–Electrical car charger wired and installed in boulevard
• 2020–Ceramic tile backsplash installed in kitchen
• 2019–New washer +dryer
• 2018–Mini-split AC system installed
• 2018–New hot water heater installed
• 2018–New, painted cabinet doors installed in kitchen
• 2017–Marvin windows installed in dining room bedrooms,
walk-in closet, and stairwell; Marvin storm windows in living
room + foyer
• 2017–Roof deck and shingles replaced
• 2017–Exterior fully repainted
• 2017–Porch eaves, screens, and ceiling replaced
• 2015–New boiler installed
• 2013–Upper level hardwoods professionally refinished
• 2005–Full kitchen remodel: high-end appliances, Carrara
marble countertops, replaced old iron plumbing with copper plumbing (whole house too – except under bathroom floor)
• 2005 – Electrical outlets added to upper level
• Gas: $75
• Electric: $75
• Water/Garbage: $100
• Internet: $50
finished sq. ft.: 1,250
year built: 1909
taxes: $4,242 (2020)