Fantastic Twin Home in North Branch!
SOLD! Welcome to 7344 384th Court in North Branch! This well-maintained 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage twin home is only available due to sellers’ need to ‘right size’ their home. Professionally painted large, open-concept main floor, with dining area and breakfast bar.
Two bedrooms and full bath are also on main level, with bedroom number three and another full bathroom on lower level. All bedrooms overlook private, wooded backyard.
Enjoy the open, oversized family room in the lower level, and walk out through the newly installed French doors to enjoy the patio area…a blank slate ready for your personal touches.
Located minutes from downtown, off I-35. Middle and High Schools nearby, as well as access to the Sunrise Prairie Trail. Low HOA – including sanitation, lawn care, and snow removal – which allows for long-term rentals. See it today and be in your new home this fall!
Are you the next owner?!
- 2022 – New front door
- 2022 – New garage entrance door
- 2022 – Installed French door in the walk-out basement
- 2022 – Main bathtub hardware replaced
- 2022 – Painted the entrance way, dining, living room and kitchen with Sherwin Williams ‘super white’
- 2021 – New dishwasher installed
- Gas – Xcel Energy $40
- Electric/Water/Sewer – North Branch Water & Electric $145
- Cable – DirectTV $90
- Internet – Midco $59
- Garbage – Casselberry Ponds HOA $110
- Includes lawn care in summer and snow removal in winter, weekly garbage and biweekly recycling pickup.
finished sq. ft.: 1,770
year built: 2005