[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.0.51″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
UNDER CONTRACT! AN OFFER HAS BEEN ACCEPTED. Live facing Minnehaha Park in a unique pocket where houses rarely go for sale! Gorgeous 1939 home. Open space main floor. Vaulted ceiling in family room. 3-season porch. Wood fireplace. Large backyard with brick fence. Finished basement with built-in bar+entertainment area, and canning+coal rooms. 2-car oversized garage with large parking area—Imagine parking your boat or motorhome there!
- Kitchen: New appliances in the kitchen, quartz countertops, tile backsplash, luxury engineered-wood laminates for kitchen floor, etc.
- Carpet: Removed ALL the old carpeting, put in new carpet upstairs and in the basement. Refinished the hardwood floors downstairs.
- Bathrooms: Upgrades include new faucets, toilet, mirror, tile work, etc.
- Additionally new installations include skylight in upper bedroom, new garage door and opener, and more.
- Walking distance: Minnehaha Falls, dog park, biking+running trails, Sea Salt Eatery, light Rail. Centrally located from DT Mpls+St Paul.
3 beds / 2 baths / 2514 SqFt | $379,000 | MLS# 4875789
We cannot display this gallery