Gorgeous Crystal Home!
Welcome to 4319 Florida Ave N in Crystal! This dazzling home is totally immaculate and sellers will escrow for new roof on house and garage to be installed after closing.
Step inside to a grand and open layout – with hardwoods that catch the light in all the right ways. Clean lines and wide open spaces provide so many layout possibilities, and broad windows allow natural light to stream through the home all day long.
Take advantage of the ceiling height cabinets in the kitchen, which make both the ceiling feel taller and provide all that extra storage and pantry space! Stainless steel appliances provide an updated look too!
Behind the kitchen, find the spacious screened-in porch. White trim and accents make this space refreshing and open, allowing you to truly relax and enjoy the view.
3 bedrooms with hardwood floors and large closets, plus a full bath complete the main level.
Head down to the finished lower level, with incredible home theater system (specs below!). Movie nights just totally leveled up, with a complete set up that includes recessed lighting, built-in speakers, mounted projector, and hinged screen – just lift up to access all the built-in storage shelves behind!
Office space/play room can fit your current needs. 4th bedroom with gigantic walk-in closet and full bath with jetted tub, plus spacious laundry room complete the lower level.
Backyard is fully fenced, with plenty of room to run and play, and swing set! 2 car garage plus plenty of driveway to host family gatherings.
Walk to the library, grocery store, community pool, and parks, or grab dinner from Italian Pie Shoppe, Papa’s Cafe, Pub 42, or Country Kitchen Restaurant.
Who do you know who is ready to move right in to an impeccable Crystal home?
HOME THEATER SPECS
• 110″ projection screen, wired for Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 sound
• 7 speakers: 2 Yamaha ceiling mounted speakers, 2 Sony wall mounted surround speakers, 2 Cerwin Vega floor speakers and a center channel
• Includes the LG PF1500 ceiling mounted full HD LED projector (with remote) and an Onkyo TX-NR686 7.2- channel home theater receiver (with remote)
• 2020 – New fridge installed
• 2020 – Installed new porch and entryway tile
• 2020 – Refinished hardwoods in bedroom and added new hickory floors in living room and hallway
• 2019 – Installed home theater system (Full specs above)
• 2019 – Updated basement subfloor and carpet
• 2018 – Installed new high efficiency furnace
• 2018 – Added electronic deadbolt with keypad to back door
• 2017 – Stainless steel kitchen sink installed
• 2015 – New hickory hardwoods in dining room
• 2015 – Fully fenced in backyard
• 2015 – Replaced appliances with new Kenmore Elite brand: range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
• 2012 – Added egress window to make 4th bedroom
• 2012 – Added playset to backyard
• Gas: Centerpoint – $34 (heat only)
• Electric: Xcel – $124 with Windsource Energy Program
*had a higher bill as they were running a 3D printer*
• Water/Recycling: City of Crystal – $75
• Garbage: Curbside Waste – $26
• Internet/Cable: Xfinity – $26
sq. ft.: 2,019
year built: 1951