Swoon-worthy Standish home!
Welcome to 4103 Nokomis Avenue in the Standish neighborhood of South Minneapolis. This swoon-worthy home is what color dreams are made of!
Gorgeous curbside landscaping and pollinator gardens lead up to a darling porch. Step inside to a sunroom/entryway thats perfect for greeting guests and providing a little extra space for plants to grow.
Colorful living and dining spaces welcome you in, and light, gleaming hardwoods add shine and warmth. Plentiful windows let light stream in, reflecting the color and energy of the home.
Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and front facing counter make whipping up scrumptious feasts a breeze! Easily host and cook while enjoying cocktails or mocktails throughout the main living area.
2 bedrooms and a full bath round out the main level. Head up the fun and fresh teal stairs to the upper level owner’s suite! This relaxing and roomy escape has room for it all- a walk-in closet, private 3/4 bath with glass walk-in shower, reading nook, and accent wall options galore to let you personality shine through.
Downstairs, find the finished family room with epoxy flooring, and egress window – making adding that 4th bedroom a cinch! With the existing 1/2 bath in place, this space is already optimized for guests, or for an in-law suite!
Out back, enjoy all seasons with patio and fire pit, room for garden and flower beds, and oversized driveway. 2 car garage provides plenty of space for lawn games, grilling gear, and gardening tools too!
Caring, supportive, and community-focused neighborhood, with tons of small, local, community-led businesses within walking distance or a short light rail trip away. Enjoy frequent visits to Midtown Farmers Market, Key West Bistro, Bull’s Horn, Carousel & Folk, plus so many more incredible restaurants and arts organizations along Lake Street and Minnehaha Avenue. Take a short walk to Lake Hiawatha or Minnehaha Falls too!
Who do you know who is looking to live a colorful Standish life?
• 2021 – Added access panels for water shut off in basement and en suite bathroom
• 2021 – Updated electrical wiring in office bedroom
• 2021 – Installed new glass shower doors on shower and bathtub/shower
• 2021 – Added basement egress window with custom window cover
• 2020 – Pollinator garden added to front yard/sidewalk
• 2020 – Primary bedroom wood floors refinished, installed laminate flooring in closets
• 2017 – Cement pavers professionally replaced with rock landscaping around home
• 2016 – Epoxy floor in basement professional installed
• 2016 – Front lawn regraded, bushes and yew trees removed, sod installed
Service providers + monthly estimates
• Gas – CenterPoint Energy: $69.38
• Electric – Xcel Energy: $96.59
• Water/Sewer/Garbage/Waste – City of Minneapolis: $91.37
• Cable/Internet – Comcast: $100
• Security System – Vivint: $55.34
sq. ft.: 1,548
year built: 1925
taxes: $3,946 (2021)