Stunning Vadnais Heights home!
Welcome to 3991 Woodridge Circle in Vadnais Heights! This stunning home is fully updated and ready for spring!
Step up to the private and protected entryway, with welcoming red door! Step inside to the open and fresh entryway. Choose your next adventure- up to the living room and kitchen, or down to the family room!
Up in the main living area, the living room has a large bay window, letting in cascades of natural light. The electric fireplace is the perfect feature to snuggle up to! Separate, formal dining room and kitchen are across from the living room- with plenty of room for dinner parties. Spacious kitchen overlooking large backyard. Stainless steel appliances allow you to bring out your inner chef!
Back down a half flight of stairs, past the entryway brings you to the family room- complete with wood burning fireplace and beautiful built-ins! Walk out to the three-season porch. Host game days, parties, or create your own private retreat with easy access to the backyard and so much light! 3/4 bath on the lower level.
Continue upstairs past the kitchen and living room another half flight up to the master bedroom with ensuite bath, two additional bedrooms, and a full bathroom. Master bath was updated just this year!
The fully finished lower level provides storage options galore. Create a reading nook on the lower landing and enjoy two additional bedrooms.
Step out to the backyard and enjoy a large deck, paved patio, and room to run! Host the ultimate barbeque and enjoy the large corner lot.
Close to a multitude of parks and walking trails – Vadnais Heights Commons, Vadnais-Sucker Lake Regional, Kohler Meadows Park, and more!
Experience the delight of Twin Cities living- close enough to it all, but far enough away to enjoy all the nature that you can!
• Master bath update – 2020
• Basement full remodel to add two bedrooms – 2019
• New hot water heater – 2019
• Front yard landscape – 2019
• Living room fireplace – 11/2019
• New light fixtures throughout – 2014 & 2019
• LED lightbulbs through home – 2019
• Main level laminate flooring – 2018
• Main bath full remodel – 2016
• Closet door updates in two upper level bedrooms – 2016
• White doors added in upstairs levels – 2016
• White trim on top two levels added – 2016
• New air conditioner – 3/2016
• New roof – 12/2015
• Hall skylight – 12/2015
• New furnace – 12/2015
• Refrigerator/Dishwasher/Stove/Microwave – 03/2014
• Kitchen/Dining tile – 2014
• Full kitchen update (refinished cabinets, hardware, countertops, faucet, opened wall to dining room) – 2014
• Lower level bath tile and fixture update – 2014
sq. ft.: 2,333
year built: 1978
taxes: $4,170 (2020)