Modern/classic Bancroft charmer.
Welcome to 3805 10th Ave S in Bancroft neighborhood of South Minneapolis. This very classic bungalow on the outside, which oozes modern charm on the inside will make you swoon!
Prepare to be charmed by this grand old lady from 1904 from the moment you step into the front garden! That huge 3-season porch with large windows is drenched in sunlight. What a great way to greet neighbors and friends!
Step through the original glass doors and into the very welcoming living room and dining room spaces with original hardwood floor, high ceilings. And in-build bookcases. Check out the rare-to-find full bath on the main floor.
Formal dining room and a gorgeous ultra-modern kitchen with concrete counters and updated appliances and cabinets will make you dream up recipes. Please note how beautifully this house has been renovated and updated, while retaining that classic style. Yes, this home is beloved by its owners!
Three very spacious bedrooms greet you upstairs (and you may find a kitten lounging nearby to say hello!) with deep closet space and another full bath. We love all that light upstairs!
Expansion/upside opportunity in the basement. THAT is a LOT of equity-building potential. Put in an egress window and carve out a family room and /or bedroom; add a bathroom; style out a fancy laundry room! The opportunities are endless.
Fully fenced-in backyard is perfect for romping kids and puppies. Imagine yourself dining outside on that lovely patio and picking out salad greens, tomatoes and other veggies for supper, as well as flowers for your dining table from the exquisitely designed gardens which are drenched in sunlight. 2-car garage with extra parking on the ramp and all the electricals are always a fabulous bonus!
Who do you know who wants to call this darling home their own?
Very high walk and bike score. Ride the light rail at 38th Street Station. Easy access to buses. Stroll around Phelps Park and Powderhorn Park. Pay your respects at the George Floyd Memorial. Patronize tons of family-owned businesses, restaurants, and more.
• 2020 – New water main
• 2020 – Repainted garage, back entry, and porch windows
• 2020 – Skim coated and painted front concrete steps
• 2020 – Installed studs and drywall in basement
• 2019 – New kitchen faucet installed
• 2017 – Kitchen remodel: Added cabinets to double storage space, painted all cabinets, added concrete countertops and large stainless sink, installed recessed lighting
• 2015 – Added front room built-ins
• 2015 – Painted 2 upper bedrooms
• 2014 – Installed garage door opener and garage shelving
• 2014 – Added paver walkway from house to garage
• 2014 – Added built-ins to 3rd bedroom walk-in closet
• 2014 – Landscaped front and back yard with native
• 2013 – Full remodel: AC, furnace, wiring, plumbing
insulation, windows, floors, tile, kitchen appliances, washer/dryer, paint, shelving in main bedroom closet, composite blinds, ceiling fans in main bedroom and porch
sq. ft.: 1,276
year built: 1904
taxes: $3,938 (2020)