Columbia Park Charmer!
Welcome to 3534 3rd St NE in the Columbia Park neighborhood of Minneapolis! This delightful home features natural elements, pops of color, and updates throughout!
Enter in through the enclosed porch, surrounded by windows and all the natural light. Enter in to the large combined living and dining room with exposed brickwork and hardwood floors. Plenty of room for the ultimate hosting set up.
Head back to the kitchen, where the wood floors continue, with white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous tile backsplash adds glorious color and shine. Large footprint makes this eat-in kitchen perfect for any style of in-kitchen casual dining. Walk-in combo pantry and laundry area provides lots of creative storage options. Office nook, bedroom, and full bath on lower level.
Head upstairs to the owner’s retreat! Sitting area and plenty of closet space make for a roomy dressing room, with the main bedroom open for ultimate cozy nights and naps.
Head out back to rear porch, with freshly leveled and sodded yard, paver patio, and plenty of room to run and play or relax and enjoy a fire or dining al fresco.
2 car garage plus unfinished basement provide loads of extra storage.
Enjoy proximity to the Mississippi River, Columbia Park and Golf Club, St Anthony Parkway Off-Leash Dog Park, and more!
Fun eats and treats are also nearby – Brother Justus Whiskey Company, Broken Clock Brewing, 56 Brewing, Sarna’s Classic Grill, Amos + Amos BBQ, Chimborazo, and all the yummy eats NE Minneapolis has to offer! Are you the next owner?!
• 2020 – Laid new sod, leveled the yard
• 2020 – Installed new paver patio in backyard
• 2020 – New washer in laundry room
• 2019 – Brand new HVAC – upgraded to AC and forced air
• 2019 – New floors in laundry room and bathroom
• 2018 – Remodeled kitchen: all new appliances, exposed and treated
original hardwood floors, new window trim and baseboards
• 2017 – New insulation on lower level, added insulation on upper level
• 2016 – All new electrical wiring
• 2016 – Added recessed lighting in lower level
• 2016 – Removed wall between dining and living room
• 2016 – Exposed brick and opened up staircase
• 2016 – Brand new front door with keycode entry and new handles
• Electric – $80
• Water/Sewer/Garbage – $65
• Cable/Internet – $150
finished sq. ft.: 1,114
year built: 1912
taxes: $2,872 (2020)