Cute and classic 2br MPLS condo!
SOLD! Welcome to Condo #1 at 3216 S 15th Avenue. This lovely 1920’s condo has all the architectural charm this era has to offer.Step into the shared common space patio.
As you enter the condo, note the vintage glazed tile on the floor, and the millwork carvings on the wood paneling. Shrug off your coat and hang it on the wall peg as you walk into the condo. To the left is the brightly lit, large living room.
The lovely dining room still has the original oak buffet with deep drawers and beveled glass. The 1st bedroom is a pass-through and still has its original light fixture and closet. You may want to use it as an office if you so desire.
The main bedroom is large enough for a king-size bed and has beautiful light streaming in. Dream up exciting recipes in the cozy eat-in kitchen. The bathroom still has its original claw-foot tub.
There are plenty of storage spaces throughout the condo. The entire condo boasts gorgeous hardwood floors, high ceilings, antique radiators and tall windows that stream in a lot of natural light.
The condo has its own garage space, and set of utilities, which is extremely rare in South Minneapolis. So who do you know wants to live a hop, skip and a jump away from Powderhorn Park, the May Day Café and other restaurants, the light-rail and the lakes, and everything that South Minneapolis has to offer?
- 2022 – New refrigerator
- 2022 – Fixed the back gate
- 2022 – Replaced bathroom sink pipes,
- 2022 – Installed shower
- 2021 – Installed secure back porch keyless code door
- 2019 – Made sun porch usable as a seating area
- 2019 – All new windows
- 2018 – New fence and gate
- 2017 – New sidewalk, rocks, and slope away from house on south and west sides
- 2017 – New water heater
- 2017 – Painted garage
- 2017 – Installed dishwasher
- 2016 – Painted exterior trim
- 2016 – Installed hallway rail and hooks
- 2013 – Removed unstable deck in backyard
- 2012 – New washer and dryer
- 2012 – New tiling in shared front hall
- 2011 – Painted majority of interior
- 2011 – Added overhead and hallway lighting, fans, and wall switches
- 2010 – Added garage shelving
- 2009 – Bathroom enlargement
- Service providers + monthly estimates
- Gas – CenterPoint ($65 in summer/$200 in winter)
- Electric – Xcel Energy $40-$90
- HOA Fee is $235 per month
- Covers water, garbage, insurance, lawn care and snow removal, etc. that is building related
finished sq. ft.: 900
year built: 1910