Charming Longfellow Home!
Welcome to 3025 33rd Ave S in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. This charming home is ready to be yours!
Welcoming front porch lets in lots of light, with plenty of room for a love seat or cozy set up.
Inside, find an expansive living room, with gorgeous dark wood trim and accents. So many possibilities for a large living room, combined living and ding space, and more!
Step into the kitchen for white cabinetry and appliances, and a fun accent wall for creative storage. Rounding out the main floor is a dining room with a kitchen pass through window! Also a great location for an in-home office or den. Don’t miss the 1/2 bath on main floor near the entryway!
Upstairs are two adorable bedrooms and a full bath.
Out back is a well-maintained yard, and a deck that is just the right size for a grill or some potted plants. Enjoy the lawn, or convert the whole yard into a garden escape.
Close to everything! Sellers love the ability to find everything they need in a 5 block walk. Enjoy meals at Sonora Grill, Himalayan Restaurant, Addis Ababa Restaurant, Habanero Tacos, Gandhi Mahal, Urban Forage Winery, Midori’s Floating World Cafe and so much more!
Who do you know who wants to call this Longfellow home their own?
• 2018 – Replaced windows in bedrooms
• 2018 – New flooring and paint upstairs
• 2017 – Installed tile backsplash in kitchen
• 2017 – Installed newer gas stove and fridge
• 2017 – Installed new water heater
• 2015 – Replaced washer and dryer
• 2015 – Replaced garage door
• 2015 – Replaced gutters
• 2015 – Removed carpet in den and bedrooms
• 2015 – Removed wall paneling from den and 1/2 bath
• 2015 – Installed new toilets
• 2015 – Tuck pointed block exterior and interior
sq. ft.: 1,066
year built: 1913
taxes: $3,159 (2020)