Gorgeous East Isles Condo!
Welcome to 2716 Humboldt Ave S #303 in the East Isles neighborhood of South Minneapolis. This darling top floor condo is the perfect size and has some serious charm.
Large windows welcome you home to the open living room. French glass door lead into the kitchen and dining room. Gleaming wood floors and wooden blinds keep this condo looking fresh and natural.
Kitchen has just the right appliances for a foodie cook- with a programmable fridge and a double oven with a convection setting. Cambria quartz countertops and luxury vinyl flooring tie it all together!
One bedroom with large closet. One bath, with a vintage 1954 sink and custom built medicine cabinet- by an award-winning cabinet and furniture maker!
Plenty of storage in this unit, with additional basement storage locker- perfect for bikes and larger storage needs.
Shared, free laundry for the condo building, and the cutest rooftop patio space for enjoying sunsets and fireworks.
Walk to Lake of the Isles, recreational trails, and the Midtown Greenway. Local farmers markets are nearby, as well as shopping and all the delicious restaurants: Corner Coffee, Nico’s Tacos, Kiku Bistro, Stella’s Fish Cafe, Darbar India Grill and so much more! Best of all, Isles Bun and Bakery is so close, you can smell the buns baking in the morning!
Who do you know who wants to wake up to the delicious smell of cinnamon rolls in the cutest condo?
• 2019 – Remodeled kitchen: new range hood, new fridge, new Cambria quartz countertops (with full lifetime warranty), new sink and faucet, new luxury vinyl flooring
• 2018-2019 – New washing machines installed in shared (free) laundry
• 2016 – New lighting fixtures in the kitchen, dining room, hallway, bedroom and bedroom closet. The light fixtures in the hallway and bedroom closet are LED.
• 2014 – New light fixture installed in dining room and new dimmable light fixture installed in bathroom
• 2014 – US Internet installed fiber optic internet for property
• 2013 – New stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher (very quiet!) and new stainless-steel gas range with double oven
• 2013 – Custom built medicine cabinet and storage shelving installed in bathroom
• 2013 – Updated the window treatments in the living room, bedroom and dining room with custom wooden blinds and installed curtain rods and drapes. The bedroom also has blackout curtain liners
• 2012 – Painted walls, ceilings, wooden trim and radiators
• 2012 – Bathroom remodel: new modern plumbing for the bathtub/shower drain, new tub, new floor and wall tile, new chrome fixtures, curved shower rod, new toilet
• 2011 – Installed Elfa closet organization system in bedroom closet
• 2010 – Grounded all of the outlets, updated all the light switches and plates
sq. ft.: 624
year built: 1926
taxes: $1,982 (2020)