Mid-century Roseville rambler!
Welcome to 1958 Tatum St, a spacious 3-bedroom rambler in Roseville! This stylish home has an incredible flow and feel, and is ready for a new owner!
Charming green siding and a welcoming peach front door overlook a large yard with mature shade tree.
Enter from the front door into the darling living room, and take in the shining hardwood floors and curved archways. Large picture window and tri-panel side windows to let in so much natural light. Off the main entryway, find a home office nook with built-in shelving.
Step into the galley kitchen with cooktop and wall oven. Cabinets provide storage space – PLUS a walk-in pantry! Be sure to check out the absolutely adorable wallpaper in the back area of the kitchen.
From the kitchen, flow through to the dining and family room with mini-split AC. This large, multi-functional space serves as the true heart of the home- with built-in media storage and creative tech solutions.
3 beautifully styled bedrooms on one level – all with the hardwood floors continued, and 1 full bathroom. Mudroom with main floor laundry makes washing and drying a breeze, and easy access to and from the garage clean and simple.
Head down to the semi-finished lower level. A few finishing touches can add instant equity, or keep as is for the ultimate workout space, playroom, or crafting studio.
Large, fully fenced backyard with veggie garden features a patio space for grilling up good eats, and plenty of room to gallivant through the yard in every season. Oversized 1-car garage provides extra room for storage.
Bike to nearby Falcon Heights Community Park, Lauderdale Park, and even Como Park! Nearby dog parks, golf courses, and museums too! Close to Rosedale Center with easy freeway access. Many shopping and dining options like Baldamar, La Casita, Granite City, Kyoto Sushi, Chianti Grill, Original Pancake House, Crave, Mi-Sant Kitchen and Bakery, and so much more!
Who do you know who is looking for the ideal Twin Cities location close to it all?! Are you the next owner?
• 2021 – Installed new garage door opener
• 2021 – New water heater and softener (owned)
• 2020 – New exterior storm doors on front & back doors
• 2020 – Painted exterior of home
• 2020 – Updated pantry
• 2019 – Installed mini-split in family room
• 2018 – Cleared backyard space & used as outdoor patio
• 2018 – Removed old tile from basement
• 2018 – Installed gutters, downspouts, regraded around foundation, and added underground downspout to efficiently drain water
• 2018 – New fan in family room
• 2018 – Refinished original hardwood floors and installed new hardwood in the entire house
• Gas/ Electric – Xcel Energy $120
• Water/Sewer – City of Roseville $130
• Garbage/Waste – Walter’s $90
• Internet – Comcast Xfinity $130
finished sq. ft.: 1,812
year built: 1954
taxes: $3,578 (2021)