The Cutest Bancroft Bungalow!
Welcome to 1311 E 39th Street. This stunning bungalow is move-in ready in the Bancroft neighborhood.
This house boasts beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings, and woodwork. Check out the built-in buffet in the dining room.
Living, dining, 1 bedroom and ¾ bathroom, as well as the formal dining room is conveniently located on the main level. Updated kitchen. Check out the additional gorgeous 2 bedrooms upstairs.
The lovely basement has a newer, modern bathroom and lots of storage.
Enjoy your morning coffee on the 3-season front porch.
That’s not all! Wait till you see the lovely 3-season perennial garden (OH! MY! HEART!) all around the house, and the very inviting paved patio at the back. Fully fenced-in backyard ensures privacy.
This house is chock-full of updates. Includes kitchen + bathrooms, furnace + A/C 2014; basement bathroom 2017; stripped + refinished woodwork, replaced crown moulding in living + dining rooms, fresh paint throughout in 2018.
Ideal Bancroft location, which is across from Bancroft Elementary, and a hop, skip and jump away from lakes, parks, bike paths and all South Minneapolis has to offer.
FULL UPDATE LIST BELOW:
• 2003 Sanded + finished hardwood floors throughout the house
• 2004 Complete remodel of kitchen
• 2006 Added unfinished full bathroom in basement
• 2008 Complete remodel of main floor bathroom
• 2009 Replaced gutters
• 2010 Added flagstone patio, fire pit, cedar privacy fence, + garden
• 2014 New furnace + air conditioner
• 2014 New concrete driveway
• 2017 Complete remodel of basement bathroom
• 2017 Replaced basement stairs, railing, utility sink, gas dryer, + added basement shelving
• 2018 Stripped and refinished woodwork, replaced crown moulding in living and dining rooms, + fresh paint throughout the house
• 2018 Added 20 amp sub-panel
sq. ft.: 1,031
year built: 1917
taxes: $2,224 (2019)