Welcome to 11693 Langford Circle in Burnsville! This townhome is close to everything and is the perfect size for easy maintenance and roomy hosting.
Hardwoods throughout lower and upper floors of the home PLUS streaming sunlight from front and back of home lets in all of the light! Enjoy an open main floor layout, and whip up tasty meals while surveying the lay of the land in the living room. Access the back patio though the living room sliding doors. Half bath completes the lower level.
Head upstairs to two bedrooms with hardwood floors, and a full bathroom. Enjoy large windows in both bedrooms!
1 car attached garage plus an amazing location and neighborhood. Nearby trails around home to parks and walking paths in a pet-friendly neighborhood.
Quick commute to MSP airport, Mall of America, Lebanon Hills Park
(so many bike and hike trails, lakes, and camping!), multiple farmers
markets, and the MN Zoo! Abundant nearby restaurants, entertainment, and shopping make this home all about location, location, location!
• 2019 – New water heater
• 2017 – Siding updated by association
• 2017 – Toilets updated
• 2016 – Roof replaced by association
• 2014 – New washer and dryer
• 2013 – Replaced carpet with hardwoods (except stairs)
• 2012 – New water softener
• Gas – Centerpoint – $50/monthly
• Electric – Dakota Electric – $50/monthly
• Water – City of Burnsville – $30/monthly
• Garbage – Covered by association
• Internet – Century Link
sq. ft.: 1,364
year built: 1996
taxes: $1,612 (2020)